There are some Brazilian Disney comics with her as the protagonist, where she's part of a group of teenagers composed of Beckett (the Aracuan Bird as a quirky teenager) and original characters Neptunia, Olympia and Walter. Despite these spin-off stories taking place in Duckburg, they do not include appearances of other character from the Donald Duck-themed comic books or animation.
Despite the character's success in Brazil, she stopped being used by Italian authors who considered her too tied to a '60s teenager social context that does not exist anymore. To keep using the character, she was still used in some Donald Duck-themed takes on classic literature. Recently, Dickie has resurfaced in Italian Disney comics as a reporter, occasionally seen working for the County Conscience, Scrooge's younger brother Gideon McDuck's newspaper.
- Topolino (Panini Comics) - Zio Paperone e il tesoro di Marco Polo (1966)
- Zé Carioca (Abril) - Sir Gastão, O Grande (1970)
- O Pato Donald (Abril) - N° 1759 (1986)
- Margarida (1° Série) - N°6 (1986)
- Mega Almanacco (Walt Disney Company Italia) - Il papero aureo - L'economico capolavoro (1986)
- Almanaque Disney (Abril) - N° 244 (1991)
- Donald i spólka (Donald i spólka) - N° 30 (1993)
- Uncle Scrooge (Boom! Studios) - Around the World in 80 Bucks (2010)
- Dickie's age and appearance depends a great deal on the writer and artist.
- For example, she will sometimes have white human-like feet or regular orange duck feet. The former was more common in earlier stories featuring her, but in more recent stories the latter version is more common.
- Sometimes she is roughly the same age as Huey, Dewey and Louie, while others show her as is she a much older teenager.
- A popular theory among fans is that Dickie is the grandchild of Scrooge, because she addresses him by titles such as "Gramps" and "Grandpappy", through out her debut comic.
- However according to Disney that theory is false. The English release of The Minor's Granddaughter, has printed on back page "...Scrooge learns that during a brief marriage Goldie acquired a family."