The well known quotes of Mickey Mouse
- "But, he made us musketeers."
- "Lie? Well, lie or no lie. Musketeers don't run from danger, and as long as we wear these uniforms, neither do we."
- "Donald, I can't understand a word you'd said."
- "Together we'll save the princess, or die trying"
- "Ok. Everybody, now it's time for a change of pace."
- "I-Isn't it about time we were opening our presents? And, uh, speaking of time - What time is it?"
- "Oh! A case... for my harmonica."
- "And I traded my harmonica to get a chain for your watch."
- "Oh, Minnie. You're all the music I'll ever need."
- "Yup. She's worth her weight in gold, all right!"
- "What are you all doing here?"
- "Aw come on, Pluto. Who's my pal?"
- "Uh... hey, pal. I finished decorating. Well... almost. There's just one thing left."
Who Framed Roger RabbitEdit
- "Gee, better let him have it, Bugs."
- "Aw, poor fella."
- "Gosh, I wonder who he really was?"
- "There's nothing too good for my best pals!"
- "That champ is nothing but a bully. Why, if I had the chance I'd show him what for."
- "Gosh, lots of these characters look alike."
- "I thought these folks were forgotten! I'd never forget YOU, BIG BAD PETE!"
- "Guess some things never change."
- "My name is Mickey."
Kingdom Hearts IIEdit
- "Well, the guy in the picture is definitely the one who tried to take over Kingdom Hearts; the one you fellas defeated. But, what you guys actually fought was his Heartless. You see, he wasn't really Ansem, he just went around telling everybody that he was!"
- "They'll pay for this.."