Some of the sayings of Scrooge McDuck
- "Launchpad, is this a stunt you learned in flight school?"
- "Somebody stop those pants!"
- "Ah, nothing but old robes. 40 years of searching, and all I end up with is Collie Baba's dirty laundry!"
- "You're a sweet kid, but don't press your luck."
- "You go ahead, Webby dear. We quad-zillionaires have our own ideas of fun."
- "Merry Christmas, indeed!"
- "My Cookies! What happened to my scrumptious silver dollar chocolate chip cookies?!"
- "Rich, becuase I was selfish!"
- "For me? Should I open it?"
- "A few billion! Oh dear, how that word is abused. If it wasn't so frightening, I'd be amused."
- "Ah, you had class Jacob."
- "Yes, toys."
- "A dollar forty-nine!"
- "If I do, darling, its all yours."
- "Urrr, that wasn't very nice of me to talk to Mr. Woddell that way, I'll phone him back and apologize."
- "This cannot be happening, you wouldn't talk this way to me."
- "Goldie! My one true love!"
- "I'm out to deposit my cold, hard cash."
- "Could I borrow five dollars?"